When it comes to mealtime, “quick” and “easy” are a mom’s two favorite words. But when you throw in “tacos,” everyone gets excited! In our house, we love to have friends over and entertain. Taco cups are great for party appetizers or even dinner with your favorite sides. These perfect, crispy little cups are flavorful with every bite! And the best part is, they’re so easy to make – even the kiddos can help. Have a few extra? Throw them in the freezer and heat them up in the toaster oven to enjoy them later!
Quick + Easy Taco Cups
Makes approximately 24 taco cups
- 2 lbs 80/20 ground beef
- 1 small can diced green chiles
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- Sour Cream
- Diced Tomatoes
- Sliced Avocados
- Red Onion
- Pico de Gallo
- Any other favorite topping you may have!
- Cooking spray
- 2 cupcake tins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 2 cupcake tins with cooking spray.
- Brown the ground beef mixture with taco seasoning
- Stir in the green chiles to the mix and set aside. Do not drain the liquid!
- Place a wonton wrapper in each tin.
- Add a small spoonful of ground beef, topped with cheese. Place another wonton wrapper on top and repeat this step 2-3 more times to layer each taco cup.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add your favorite toppings!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
Total time: 30-40 minutes