So, Spring Break has come and gone (sigh) and Summer Break is looming on the horizon.
As thoughts turn to planning family vacations and summer camps, put Topgolf Summer Academy on your list of activities to check out. You might think of Topgolf Oklahoma City as an entertainment and event venue for date nights, upscale bar food and drinks, corporate parties and the like. It most definitely is.
Do I have your attention now?
My 9-year-old attended Topgolf Spring Academy over Spring Break and not only did she have lots of fun, learn golf skills, make new friends, receive a Topgolf swag bag, but “had the best chicken tenders ever in the history of chicken tenders.” (Her exact words.)
Our daughter had only been to Topgolf a couple of times before, with family, and had no previous golf instruction. Some of her camp-mates were in the same boat as she was while others had some previous golfing experience. However, the Topgolf Instructors were fabulous (we are talking rock-star status to the campers) and they helped each child improve their own game, while having fun at the same time. To this mom, it was a bonus that delicious kid-friendly food was included in the camp day.
Sending our daughter to Topgolf Spring Academy was a hole-in-one experience for us!
Here’s the basic information for Topgolf – OKC Summer Academy 2018:
- Ages 6 – 12
- 5 half days, 9 am – 12 pm daily (includes lunch)
- Available May 28 – August 6
- Cost is $199 per child, per week
- Multi-child discount of $179 per child, per week
- Registration includes Topgolf swag bag
- Golf clubs are provided for use, but you are also welcome to bring your own
- All skill levels welcome
- Instruction from golf professionals in a fun environment on everything from chipping, putting, full swing, golf rules and etiquette
If this camp sounds like a perfect fit for your child, you can register for Topgolf Summer Academy here or the link below! The Oklahoma City Topgolf location is conveniently located off the Kilpatrick Turnpike & Western Avenue.