The holidays are so magical, even with all the hustle and bustle. There seems to be a lot of stress built-in with present giving and all the parties you are planning or attending and all the things to check off on the list, but one thing that makes this time of year so magical is that you can enjoy so many activities around Oklahoma City with loved ones. So, to encourage you to get out there and really ENJOY our great city, we have a 12 Days of Christmas Scavenger Hunt!
To play, it will be really easy! Visit these 12 spots within 12 days (or however many you spots can fit in!), take a picture, post it to Instagram and tag @okcmomsblog! Don’t forget the hashtag #OKCMB12DAYS! We will even repost some on our Instagram account so we can share the fun!
Without further adieu, here are some of our FAVORITE holiday spots in and around OKC!
- The Devon Red Christmas balls
- Markwell Street Lights in Bethany
- OKC Holiday Pop-up Shops
- Devon Ice Skating Rink
- Bricktown Christmas Tree
- Bricktown Canal Rides (Free 11/25/16-12/31, Thurs-Sun, 6-9pm)
- Myriad Gardens Crystal Bridge (Free on 11/27, 12/4, 12/11, 12/18, 6-9pm)
- Storyland Christmas in Midwest City
- Territorial Christmas in Guthrie
- Scissortail Bridge
- Lighthouse on Lake Hefner
- Horse-drawn Carriage! (Can be found in downtown OKC and Edmond!)
For a bonus – the fountain in front of Harkins Movie Theatre!
To entice you all to play along with us and get in the holiday spirit, we will be picking a random winner on December 13th to win…
Family pack of Tickets to Harkins Movie Theatre AND a $25 Target Gift Card!
So get out there with your families! Enjoy this beautiful season and we hopefully will SEE you around OKC!